Sunday, April 28, 2013

Head down, ignore the sunshine :(

Days to hand in:9

10am tomorrow morning i've got my last EVER tutorial :O. Although I'm glad to be finally coming to end of the course, Im feeling kind of sad and sentimental too...i seriously need to get a grip!

Anyways, Im today im trying to get organised for the tutorial. I reckon its going to be treated as a preliminary marking session, because lets face it, do we really need a tutorial 1 week before hand in?! No. Although I'll be spending every last minute in the studio print print printing away, Im sure that it wont be enough time to make any fast changes depending on what my tutor says. So, if im right about the preliminary marking i want to be prepared. Im thinking of it as a formative marking tutorial so today there will be a lot of printing, organising, mounting, filing, tweaking etc. I hope this will benefit the rest of my week too as I'll have a clearer mind to use my time efficiently...


...head down, ignore the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment