Tuesday, April 30, 2013

presentation is the key



Days to hand in: 8

My tutorial yesterday put major emphasis on presentation and how I should organise my work to get the best out of. It's clear that it is going to play a key role when its being marked and we're being encouraged to mount work in a way that isn't very familiar to how we've been taught to do it in the past so im actually feeling pretty nervous and about hand in. The tutorial has made me reflect on my body of work and how the pieces work together. I've decided to collate together 3 collections dependant on the colour way. I have a pink collection- strawberry, coral and pale pink shades with touches of metallic gold, a greyscale collection- obviously blacks whites and greys and a brights collection- this consists of only 2 pieces, one neon lime and the other fluro berry which are both more about tone rather than the design and detail. I'll post some images of these soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment