Monday, May 6, 2013

bye bye uni

time to hand in: 9 hours

Im finished, im actually finally finished. I thought I was more organised this project, and this proves im right...It's not yet 2 :30 and im FINISHED! Usually I have to pull an all nighter before a hand in!

I still cant really believe that I have no more uni ever. I have fully finished my course, im no longer a student. Never will I have to right a project proposal, get graded on my work or write an essay. Why im feeling sad about this i dont know. The past 3 years have felt like a life time and a split second all in one go. Im not ready to give it up, but i really can't wait at the same time. Stupid uni, I love you.


Anyways...I have finished my work. Its (nearly) all packed and ready to go. Im feeling very impartial to my work. I have worked incredibly hard this year- well lets face it I really needed to. There's nothing more that I could for this project, which is why im probably not panicing for feeling like im out of time, but i can't say Im entirely happy with it..but who ever is? I've done the absolute very the best I can, enjoyed it and Im proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment